Our client in the Fort Washington, PA area is seeking data entry professionals to work on a long term project. This role is a contract opportunity that is open-ended with no end date. The position offers flexible scheduling as well for candidates, as long as it is a consistent schedule. This position offers a pay rate of $12 and a number of perks such as a free on-site gym membership, on-site cafeteria, one catered meal per week and much more!
- Create and process transactions related to data mitigation
- Research and confirm information
- Communicate updates between multiple departments
- Scanning of documents
- Filing and packaging of documents
- Light outbound phone calls
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Minimum of 1 year of office experience
- Knowledge of how to work a scanner/copier/fax
- High school or GED required
- Good organizational skills in order to manage workload and maintain accurate data entry/filing
- Ability to use problem solving skills to manage priorities and complete work to customer deadlines
- Candidates must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must past a background/drug scree/credit check
- Data entry and typing assessments will be administered for consideration
Please apply directly to this posting for consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.