Are you are positive, well organized, self-starter with recruiting experience? If so, we are looking for YOU!!- Randstad is looking for an experienced recruiter with proven results to staff for our warehouse positions in the Stockton area. Hours are 2-3 days per week from 5am-2pm and remaining days from 8am-5pm in Lathrop.
-- Compose correspondence professionally
- Prepare and maintain reports and documents
- Receives incoming calls, messages & emails
- Creates and maintain employee files
- Work closely with department heads to find qualified candidates, working within timelines for customer needs
- Using recruitment sources such as job postings, outsource?? recruiters, internet, to name a few and managing recruitment costs
- Screen and pre-qualify candidates
- Manage recruitment database
- Ensure all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with company business conduct
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, confidentially, diplomatically and professionally at all times
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team as well as independently.
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail required.
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Enjoy the challenge of sourcing for candidates in an impacted job market
- Must be flexible and able to work in an ever changing work environment
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.