Customer Service Representative
The Senior Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering incoming calls from consumers, with questions regarding access, registration and navigation on a health and wellness website, activity and program completion questions, incentive tracking and earnings questions and rewards fulfillment.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls from consumers
- Handling and researching issues over the phone
- Utilizing the computer database to verify and document information
- Consistently meeting established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
Must have qualifications/experience:
- 1 year of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems, OR 1 year of experience in an office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED OR 10 years of equivalent working experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Available to work 40 hours per week anytime within the operating hours of the site
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting, use of hands/fingers across keyboard or
mouse, handling other objects, long periods working at a computer
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to Representatives talking, computers,
printers, and floor activity
Two week training from 8:00am - 4:30pm. Pay rate will be $15.50, during training.
After training, pay rate will be $16.00/hr and candidates must be able to work an 8-hour shift between the hours of 7:00am - 10:00pm CST
Dress Code: Business Casual
Please apply online! You may also send resume to email@example.com ~ please reference job number s_667182
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.