We are currently seeking a temporary Tax Assembler to join our firm for our busy season. The Tax Assembler is responsible for providing support to the Tax CSS team and the Tax professionals. Responsibilities include compiling and mailing extensions and tax returns.
- Prints, assembles and delivers tax extensions and returns in accordance with firm standards, to include: following instructions provided by the tax professionals and verifying the accuracy and completeness of the information included in the transmittal letter.
- Works closely with the client service staff to clarify and resolve issues that arise during the assembly of tax returns
- Reviews other tax correspondence for accuracy and makes corrections, as needed
- Participates in the tax mailings
- Reviews compiled tax returns for clerical accuracy, if required
- Maintains a working knowledge of office-wide filing systems
- Assists in maintaining supplies, notifying supervisor when supplies are low
- Works on special projects, as required
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Previous tax experience a plus
- Consistent punctuality and dependability
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organizational abilities
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Adept at learning new technology
- Able to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate with client service staff to meet their needs in a polite, courteous, and cooperative manner
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Continuing professional education or equivalent experience in a related field preferred
- Professional appearance in accordance with business casual dress code
- Able to work overtime including some weekends
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.