Our client in Northeast Philadelphia is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their close knit team! They are an industrial company that handles various custom design projects. This role will be a mix between marketing and customer support. The ideal candidate will want to focus on various marketing duties and also enjoy interacting with customers.
- Updating the company website and social media pages
- Creating presentations
- Work with outsourced graphic designer on projects
- Run marketing and branding reports from Salesforce
- Interact with customers to qualify which kinds of products they are interested in and determine which sales representative to route the request to
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Google Analytics highly preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Ability to multitask
- Experience with Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint
- Previous marketing experience required
- Previous customer support or account management experience preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.