The Sunnyvale division of a respected information management company is looking for 5 hardworking data entry clerks that are easily adaptable and capable of handling heavy volume of work. This is a contract opportunity to gain experience at a great organization. IMMEDIATE NEED!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Heavy volume data entry of information into databases
- File documents accordingly
- Scanning documents and organizing accordingly
- Proven track record of high performance and high productivity
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Typing speed of 50+ wpm
- 10-Key speed of 8,000+ kph
- Alpha numeric speed of 8,000+ kph
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive
- Ability to work in a fast pace changing environment
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Monday- Friday 8am ?? 5pm
- Contract expected to last 6+ months
- $14/hr. (hourly position)
- All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical PPO, Dental, Vision, and 401K
Put your talent to the test and please apply TODAY. Please submit your resume to Talal Skeik at email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.