Inside Sales Account Manager
Inside Sales Job Description:
- Sells products and services, including Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Software and service contracts.
- Inside sales role, which primarily takes calls on an inbound phone queue and sells direct to the partner.
- Responds to customer inquiries.
- May direct customer to website or other company resources for information.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Skills & Qualifications:
Great Customer Service skills
Comfortable with sales - prior Inside Sales experience preferred but not necessary
Ability to Work in a call center and team environment-
Demonstrate comfortable computer, verbal and written skills
Demonstrate professionalism with peers, subordinates, superiors and customers.
Manage time and prioritize effectively; demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.