Call Center Representative Outbound
- Auto-Dialer Collections - make outbound/receive inbound calls on accounts that are 5-29 days past due and assist customers with bringing their accounts current
- Identify root cause of customer delinquency and generate effective solutions for AHFC and customer
- Conduct minimal skip tracing necessary to prepare account for next level of collections
- Effectively contribute to increasing Customer Satisfaction scores
- Become a productive member of the department
- Maintain enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Attendance - being here on time ready to work at the start of the shift.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- Customer Service oriented
- Eager to learn
- College Degree (4 year)
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--Two Saturdays per month: 8am-12pm
--Must be flexible, schedule may change with business needs
IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED & INTERESTED, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO KATRINA:
**All candidates must be willing to submit to a criminal background check, drug screen & also have reliable transportation!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.