Administrative Assistant Intermediate level
Provide administrative support to managers, as well as other department staff.
- Creation of purchase orders for procurement of products or services on request of Executive
- Management of executives' team Distribution Lists to ensure they are current and correct
- Maintenance of organization charts for executive's team
- Liaison for Facilities driven process, office furniture move, etc.
- Production and distribution of Birthday Wishes e-mail on the day of employees' birthday
- Supporting on-boarding new hires regarding systems access and provision of equipment
- Review and approval of purchase order invoices on completion/delivery of services in alignment with policies
- Preparation of materials and resources for executives, i.e. printing of PowerPoint Presentations
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The candidate should have good communication skills, verbal and written, and be skilled in Microsoft Office suite.
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 2 years of related Administrative support experience
- Intermediate to Advanced level skills in all Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented with proven ability to deal with ambiguity and work effectively in situations involving uncertainty or lack of information
- Able to work in a pressured environment to tight deadlines when required
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
--Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--All candidates are eligible for benefits, including, but not limited to: Medical, Dental, and Vision immediately
--Paid holidays and Paid Time Off plan
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.