A leading client located in Wheeling, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Direct Hire, Production Planner position.
The Production Planner will be responsible for creating and scheduling product on orders in order to achieve and maintain excellent on-time performance while maximizing yield and minimizing scrap.
- Identifying and finding master coils while creating and scheduling all plans and product on orders from stock.
- Create batches of product on orders according to the relevant processes and physically release them to the work centers
- Ensure a constant and smooth flow of materials and level the work load on each work center
- Expedite orders in order to meet required deadlines and reduce lead times as necessary
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 3-5 years of Production Planner experience required
- Manufacturing industry experience required; Experience in the Metal industry highly desired
- SAP experience highly desired
- Must be able to perform all that is required of them with little to no supervision
-$25 - $29 per hour
-Direct Hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Comprehensive Benefits Package Available
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Manufacturer and distributor of flat rolled copper and copper alloy strips that offer a unique combination of flexibility, service, and value in order to meet the needs of their customer base
- Extensive R&D opportunities and investment allow this organization to be the partner of choice needed to spearhead new developments
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity. After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.