Are you looking for an exciting challenge helping people find employment that is aligned to their skill set? Are you great at providing a warm and welcoming environment for every candidate and new hire? Are you self-motivated and ambitious? We are looking for an experienced recruiter; one who is passionate about acquiring top talent in the competitive landscape of Inside Sales.
If this describes you...we'd love to hear from you!
The primary function as a Recruiter supporting this location is to seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within our clients' organization.
- You will be responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing and submitting the best candidates to the client.
- You will be the primary point of contact for many candidates and expected to deliver excellent customer service to ensure a pleasant recruiting experience.
- The successful Recruiter will work with the Site Manager, to help reinforce the established partnership with the hiring managers and support their current and future hiring and business needs.
- The experienced Recruiter will support the Onboarding process for each Candidate hired and ensure a warm and welcoming experience, providing a high level of engagement with the Randstad Team and our client.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Successful candidates will have:
- proven recruitment or talent acquisition experience shown in previous jobs
- a strong service mindset
- superior communication skills, always professional with solid phone etiquette
- strong organizational skills, a process driven focus, and a keen attention to detail.
- an ability to work in a fact paced environment and a flexible mindset
- proven ability to work within a team environment
- ability to take direction
Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent, Associates or Bachelor degree preferred
2+ years of specific recruiting experience
Solid understanding of Google Docs
Applicant tracking system experience preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.