Litigation Demand Writer, Insurance Available
Thank you for viewing our job posting! Qualified applicants, please be sure you are registered at www.randstadusa.com (please only register once), and that you apply to this position.
Randstad is recruiting for a Demand Writer for a litigation firm in the Donelson area of Nashville. The Demand Writer will have Paralegal level experience, however will focus primarily on the Demand Writing component of the job.
Actual office schedule will be Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:30
Rate of pay will depend on experience.
This is a long term, contract-to-hire role, for a career-minded individual.
The Demand Writer will:
* Provide details of the legal complaint and history of the dispute
* Express in writing the amount for which the client is suing, or requiring relief
* Cooperate with Paralegal team, in support of the attorney's caseload
* This job will be comprised of almost ONLY writing demand letters
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
The ideal candidate will need:
* Paralegal certification and experience
* Extensive demand writing experience
* To truly enjoy demand writing, as this job is primarily the writing component
* Strong MS Office software skills are necessary
* File sharing and Needles software experience are desired
Qualified candidates, please be sure you are registered at www.randstadusa.com (please only register once), and that you apply to this position. Please also be sure your MS Word resume is uploaded.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.