Sales Representative. Intermediate Level
Do you have a passion for sales?
At Randstad we sell a job match. What does that mean? We use a proprietary method to help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, which impacts their productivity and profitability. This same method is used to also find the best people to put to work. The sales role of a Staffing Manager is to apply critical thinking, active listening, and personal connections to make this ideal job match.
Randstad is looking to hire energetic, personable, and results-driven sales professionals to join our Roseville operation. Our Roseville location services Northern Sacramento and the greater Roseville area -- going as far as 1 hour in each direction.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market.
- Sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client
- Communicate the value of Randstad services to support customers in achieving their business goals
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Candidates, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals
- Market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right Client so that we make the best match for the Client and the Candidate
- Consistently exceed Client and Candidate expectations of service by following Randstad's Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions
- Contributing equally to both sales and recruiting efforts in order to drive results and meet expectations
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Characteristics of the ideal candidate:
- History of a collaborative work approach
- Reputation of being a top performer
- Determination to overcome challenges
- Makes contributions with high visibility and impact
- Leverages analytics and relationships to drive results
- Translates lessons taught during training to real world situations
In return for the success that our employees bring us we offer excellent training, benefits, a strong compensation package that includes a generous base salary and bonus and a clearly defined career path. We grow leaders!
Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. Randstad offers a comprehensive range of HR services to our clients.- We provide temporary, temporary to hire, direct hire and outsourced placement services for local and global customers and fulfill all aspects of commercial and professional staffing within Accounting & Finance, Office & Administration, Engineering, Healthcare, IT, Legal, Life Sciences, and Manufacturing & Logistics.- Other offerings include payrolling, managed services, recruitment process outsourcing and HR consulting solutions.
- Prior staffing / recruiting experience, preferred
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- 1 to 3 years of working in a professional setting
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.