We are staffing for an esteemed architectural firm in Midtown! This is a great place to work that can be a great stepping stone in your career as this company does a great job from promoting within! This position will be supporting the medical office side if the business.
1. Upload all Kaiser Invoices (Accounting 50%)
2. Upload all other project invoice if required (Accounting 50%)
3. Prepare all cover sheets of all projects (both Kaiser and non-Kaiser projects) (Accounting 50%)
4. Billing for some simple project if there is any extra time (Accounting 50%)
5. Handle all the CD for the position not in the WBS (Healthcare 50%)
6. One point of contact of all healthcare CD and CPR and follow up with Healthcare Project
Manager on any CD / CPR over 60 days (Healthcare 50%)
7. Review and Red Team proposals/WBS/checklist items (Healthcare 50%)
8. Request client insurance certificates when needed (Accounting 50%)
9. Distribute client insurance after annual renewal of insurance policies (Accounting 50%)
10. Update Kaiser Staff Roster Names and Titles (if not already a Project Coordinator function in
Healthcare) and update master WBS when needed (Healthcare 50%)
11. Support Project Managers with the weekly Healthcare FTE Project Spreadsheet and/or Vision
Resource Planning updates.
12. Perform Credit Cards Reconciliation currently handled by Ann (with Leslie).
13. Provide backup support to Senior Project Coordinator with Travel Management effort.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
This role is primarily responsible for accounting tasks related to the company's Healthcare practice
group. The individual will support the Billing Administrator's efforts for Healthcare clients, and assist
Healthcare Project Managers with other administrative tasks. Strong attention to detail and efficient
data entry skill are required. The position requires basic computer aptitude and ability to communicate
clearly via email and person-to-person. Looking for a proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook) as well!
This will be a great opportunity for someone! Hopefully you!!!
If you have medical billing, admin and or accounting experience please apply and I will happily reach out to you with next steps!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.