We have an exciting opportunity for a large home builder in Roseville, Ca. This is a temp - hire opportunity that has tons of long term career opportunities!
- Manage sales process ensuring the proper paperwork in submitted in escrow.
- Update sales tracker daily
- Set up vendors, process invoices and check requests.
- Track internal sales contests and bonus submissions
- Prepare end of week sales report to sentio management
- Provide field support for the sales team
- Work with sales team to encourage timely complete submissions
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- MS Office Suite
- Market analysis experience is a plus
- Homebuilder software is a huge plus
If you have high level admin experience and are looking for a new challenge in a fun, fast paced industry, send in an application and I will follow up with you for next steps.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.