We have an exciting opportunity for a large home builder in Roseville, CA. This is an excellent company to work for and will help you reach your long term career goals!
- Event planning: Place orders, vendor management, organize logistics, attend weekly meeting for strategic planning
- Model home review: Update monthly rental agreements, conduct model home inspections
- Admin: Update MLS system and provide weekly inventory updates, create and maintain traffic reports
- Purchase promotional items
- Accounts Payable, expense reporting
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Muti task oriented
- MS Office Suite
- Ability to work some weekends for events/functions
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to meet deadlines
If you have marketing/admin experience please fill out an application and I will follow up with you for next steps!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.