Human Resources Generalist
Randstad in Williamson County has immediate opening for a Human Resource Generalist working for a Healthcare management company in the Cool Springs, TN area! This is a Direct Hire position with growth potential in the future!!!
* Preparing employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, and promotions
* Interpreting and explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations
* Assisting Human Resources recruiting team in building their talent network
* Assisting HR Manager with special projects
* Maintain and generate human resource reports
* Ensuring all personnel action forms and staff requisition paperwork are completed and processed
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
* 2-5 years experience working as an HR generalist
* Excellent time management experience
* Certifications are required ( SPHR, PHR, SHRM-SCP-or SHRM-CP )
* Knowledge of all Human Resources guidelines and procedures to stay in compliance
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.