Call Center Representative
A leading client located in North Chicago, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Temp-to-Hire, Call Center Representative position.
The Call Center Representative will be responsible for assisting members over the phone with questions regarding their accounts, loans, statements, transaction history, debit and credit cards, and other inquiries. This individual must be available on Monday-Friday from 8:15 AM - 6:15 PM and on Saturdays from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM. A typical work week will guarantee 34 - 36 hours per week.
- Answer approximately 30 - 40 inbound calls per day regarding financial transactions and customer accounts
- Research and resolve questions and inquiries in a timely manner in regards to the products or services offered
- Assess member needs and recommend solutions that will enhance their financial well-being and simplify their financial responsibilities
Working hours: 8:15 AM - 6:15 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 1-2 years of Call Center or Customer Service experience required
- Experience in the Financial or Banking industry highly desired
- Must be able to navigate through multiple automated systems in order to locate information
-$14 - $15 per hour
-Temp-to-hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Immediately available for benefits through Randstad
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Longstanding company that puts the best interest of its members first in order to provide excellent customer service
- Continually develop and integrate new policies and procedures in order to stay relevant
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity. After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.