Data Specalist Support on Entegris's Tooling Team
The Tooling Specialist performs various SAP Transactions, Data Entry (OTG Database), Level I Requisitioning of Tooling Supplies, Prepare DRF Shipping (document/package/transport) in & out duties, and administrative support to the Entegris Tooling department. The individual will add value by understanding how the master data is valuble to the organization based on the established key performance indicators, and is used in more then one complete transaction.Responsibilities:
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Open / Close Tool Requisitions and reconcile labor into SAP.
- Provide administrative support within the Tool Procurement, Tool Design, and Tool room Cells.
- Prepare shipping (DRF) documents/package tool components for outward/return shipment to/from tooling vendors.
- Provide support for master data process
- Completes miscellaneous tasks as assigned in support of the larger organization and production goals.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMSkills
- Great data entry skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Ability to work effectively in all Microsoft office tools
- Time management and order prioritizing
- High computer literacy and proficiency .
- Preferred Bachelors degree, but not required
- Preferred work experience in SAP but not required.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.