Data Matching Associate
A leading client located in Skokie, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Temporary, Data Matching Associate position.
- Evaluate whether two listed entities are the same business or different businesses based on the name, address, phone number, city, and state
- Describe trends related to factors that are causing two entities to be different businesses despite certain criteria matching or being very similar
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required; Some college coursework highly desired
- Previous Office experience required
- Must be able to conduct research effectively and understand relationships amongst businesses
-$15 - $16 per hour
-Temporary - 33-40 hours/week
-Immediately available for benefits through Randstad
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity. After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.