Randstad is looking for customer-oriented service representatives. This person will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. There is flexibility within this position for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift work.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
--Track record of over-achieving quota
--Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
--Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
--Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
--Excellent communication and presentation skills
--Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Qualified applicants should send their resumes directly to Benjamin.Carley@Randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.