Randstad is the world's most successful recruiting firm, responsible for putting 250,000 people to work a day, in a Temporary, Temporary to Hire and Direct Hire capacity. Our Vienna office has been in existence in this market for over 50 years, and manages a portfolio of the top caliber of administrative candidates and actively matches them with our high profile clientele. We represent some of the most influential non-profit and for profit organizations in Washington, DC and Northern Virginia.
We are recruiting for Intermediate Level Receptionist candidates to be considered for a position with an automotive company. If you are passionate about the automotive industry and experience as a receptionist, than we want to talk to you!
- Greeting vendors, customers, job applicants, and other visitors over the phone or at the front desk of an office.
- May also be responsible for general clerical and administrative functions including correspondence, mail distribution, supply ordering, and filing.
- Route calls via their telephone system.
- Issue visitor badges.
- Escort visitors to employee personnel.
- Provide Human Resource support.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Time management.
- Strong communication.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong organization.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree strongly preferred.
- Experience as a receptionist a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in the automotive industry a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel as required.
- Experience using advanced telephone systems a plus.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.