Law Firm Receptionist
Prestigious international law firm is seeking a "Director of First Impressions" to provide warm welcomes to guests while assisting the office with general administrative needs.
- Maintaining a professional environment at reception
- Greeting, welcoming, and announcing clients and visitors to the office
- Answering incoming calls, taking/transmitting messages for office personnel, clients, and visitors
- Assigning visiting attorney offices and conference rooms, maintaining organization of all reception-related processes
- Ordering food for meetings and other office events
- Preparing daily conference room schedule, coordinating all conference room meetings and events
- Assisting with daily email distribution of various communications
- Assisting clients and other visitors with taxicab/car service/concierge needs
- Receiving deliveries and coordinating with mailroom
- Special projects and administrative tasks as needed
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; professional demeanor
- Above-average technical, analytical and problem solving abilities
- Exceptional time management and organizational; attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work towards deadlines
- 2-3 years of receptionist experience; professional services experience
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and advanced skills in Outlook
This is a full-time, permanent position with an August start date. Interviews are being scheduled this week.
Please apply with an attached resume to begin consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.