IT Helpdesk Analyst
Objectives of Position
The IT Support Specialist is responsible for end-user and system-wide hardware and software support for users from receipt of issue to independent resolution and closure. This position will primarily involve providing direct level 1 and 2 service desk support to our in-office users in our Jersey City office, as well as remote support for our Boston and East coast field employees.
* Responsible for on-site support of 55 in-office users.
* Remotely assist the 800 users in our Boston HQ while working with the team in Boston, as well as provide remote support for our field employees.
* Respond to and resolve hardware and software service requests from users.
* Maintains excellent communication with users, and follows up to verify acceptable outcome. Diagnoses login, application, email, hardware, performance, and connectivity issues. Provides reasonable and accurate estimates of time to completion. Escalates to specialist or management when necessary.
* Creates and maintains domain accounts (users, groups, OUs).
* Installs approved applications or peripherals for end users.
* Assists with conference room equipment and online meeting setup.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
strong background in IT help desk
2+ years' experience strongly preferred
good background with both Windows and Mac support.
Email me at email@example.com with your resume!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.