Client Services Representative
The San Jose location of a reputable and well established financial services company is looking for a proactive administrative assistant. This position reports to two financial advisors by supporting them with administrative tasks such as customer service, account management, and back office support. Someone who is interested in a career as a financial planner long term may be a strong candidate for this role. This is a contract to hire opportunity with the potential to be hired on permanently with a strong and reputable organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming phone calls from customers and clients with extreme professionalism and customer service.
- Support the office staff with everyday clerical duties.
- Handle complex spreadsheets within Excel including filing tax information, using add/sum formulas, and customizing already made spreadsheets.
- Work with the Financial Advisors to provide performance reviews on customer satisfaction.
- Filing, copying, answering phone calls, and other administrative duties.
- Pleasant on the phone and comfortable speaking with investors and clientele.
- Data entry of information into databases with preciseness and accuracy.
- Effectively manages down time and is able to seek opportunities.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Must have minimum of 2+ years administrative/customer service experience
- High proficiencies in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Highly Professional and self-directed
- Experience in finance or banking industries preferred
- Comfortable working independently and taking initiative without direct orders
- Excellent communication and grammar skills both written and verbal
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Contract to Hire Opportunity
- Monday- Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
- $17-$18/hr (hourly position)
- All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical PPO, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
Put your talent to the test and please apply TODAY. Please submit your resume to Jon Hosea at Jon.Hosea@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.