Our client, a well established firm located in the Plymouth Meeting, PA area, is currently seeking an Executive Assistant for a Temp-Hire opportunity. Candidates for this role should have experience supporting C-Level Executives. The hours for this position will be 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday. The compensation for this positions will range between $18-25/Hour, depending on experience. Please see below for additional duties and qualifications.
- Provide administrative support to up to five C-Level Executives
- Compose and maintain correspondence between clients and departments
- Answer phone lines and direct where needed
- Manage executive's calendar and all scheduling
- Process expense reports using Concur software system
- Manage all travel coordination both international and domestic
- Handle sensitive and confidential information effectively
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, conferences, and events
- Other duties as assigned
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma Required
- 2-3 years experience supporting C-Level Executives
- 2-3 years experience working in an administrative or executive support role
- 2-3 years experience working in the legal industry or as an EA for a legal firm
- Experience working in event or venue management industry is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Concur Expense System
- Ability handle multiple tasks and manage time effectively
Qualified candidates please apply directly to this posting and e-mail your resume in a WORD document to email@example.com.
Your information will be reviewed by a recruiter; however, due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we are not able to respond directly to all applicants. Your resume submission is confidential and your materials will not be presented to a client without your specific consent. For a complete listing of our job openings, please visit us at www.randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.