We're seeking professional candidates with growth mindsets for a Data Processor position! If you are looking for the next step in your professional career and are interested in building your administrative and office experience, this is a fantastic opportunity! Candidates working in this position will be held to strong standards of accuracy and performance, and will be working as a part of a growth-oriented, collaborative team!
- Various clerical responsibilities (filing, data entry, etc.)
- Communicating by phone as necessary
- Utilizing word processing software to process documents
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to multi-task on various projects
- High attention to detail
- Professional communication skills
- Entry level computer skills
- Previous professional or office experience
- College education preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.