This position will support the MilliporeSigma Jaffrey, NH manufacturing facility. This position will support approximately a population of 800 (Operations, Engineering, Quality, Facilities) employees. The Human Resource Business Partner will partner in a consultative capacity to drive the employee dimensions of our business strategy while being an advocate for employees.
- Partner with the organization by actively participating in managing the business and integrating the human resources function with business activities to provide value to the customer.
- Partner with the organization by driving the performance management process and the compensation process to ensure the review cycles are completed on time with quality and drive organization planning to accelerate leadership development at all levels in the organization.
- Partner with managers in organization planning to accelerate leadership development at all levels in the organization.
- Support change management related to the implementation of organizational effectiveness solutions
- Implement employee relations strategies designed to create an environment that drives maximum individual and team success and facilitate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Partner with management to increase focus on performance management to maximize employee contributions and to proactively address performance issues.
- Collaborate with CoE Process experts to execute and implement large scale HR initiatives.
- Counsel Managers and employees to be consistent with MilliporeSigma policies.
- Promote use of HR Services to solicit HR process/Functional advice
- Handle escalations from HR services to resolve client inquires and issues as appropriate.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The proven ability to work in a fast paced, highly matrixed organization in a manufacturing setting that operates 3 shifts
- The proven ability to prioritize rapidly; strong problem-solving skills; excellent decision making/analysis skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneous.
- The proven ability to develop and leverage relationships with a diverse employee population.
- The ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results and to manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- The ability to be flexible, self-directed, motivated, and able to interact with employees at all levels. Be prepared to also support and consult managers and employees in the administration, interpretation and application of policies and procedures.
- The proven ability to research and analyze information, make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
- The proven ability to objectively coach employees and management through routine and complex employee relations matters.
- The proven ability to demonstrate leadership skills, professionalism and team attitude.
- BS/BA in related discipline required.
- 4+ years of successful experience in a human resources business partner capacity with successful demonstration of the key responsibilities as presented above.
- Must have Generalists/Business Partner experience.
- Must be fluent in basic excel spreadsheet and workbook functions
- Must have strong presentation skills.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.