Call Center Representative
PREVIOUS CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED! MD-DAY/AFTERNOON SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
A Randstad client is looking to add a full time, mid-day or afternoon shift, Call Center Representative to their team to handle 80 - 100 inbound calls a day. Randstad's client is looking for someone with a "we care" attitude as they will provide training for this role. Some weekend work MAY BE REQUIRED!
The responsibilities of the role include but are not limited too:
- Answering inbound calls from customers, clients and home owners
- Respond to incoming phones calls for all sites promptly and in an exceptional quality manner
- Appropriately pass along the call to right point of contact/dispatcher
- Clearly and concisely document every customer or client request
- Through appropriate call control, ensure that calls are handled efficiently to attain daily call production goals
- Coordinates work efforts with other team players to achieve an efficient work flow and time adherence within the office
- Perform other office duties as assigned by manager
Working hours: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Good job tenure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient computer knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and ability to multi-task
- Manage a high volume of calls
-Reliable and dependable candidate
-Experience working night shift is a plus
If you think you would be a good fit for this opportunity, please apply here or send resumes directly to Kevin.Moran@randstadusa.com for immediate consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.