Accounts Receivable Clerk
Randstad is looking for a AR professional to join one of our valued clients in Tualatin.
Follow up on declined credit card payments; phone calls and email.
- Weekly review of new provider registrations.
- test and demo accounts (inactivate)
- proper tax settings (taxable or not, simple guidelines)
- set email settings to PDF
- Assist customers with updating their update account settings: payment methods, contact info, etc.
- Notify customers that their credit cards are about to expire, and follow up with active customers.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Open and distribute mail
- Help with weekly collection calls
- Special projects as needed.
- Must be highly organized
- Must have the right attitude for dealing with customers (some of whom may be upset at times)
- Must be a reliable team player
Our client would like someone with AR experience if you would like to be considered for this role please contact Josh @ 503-790-9303
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.