Are you interested in further your project management experience in a multinational company?
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to joine and support our Legal Department baseline projects and work efforts. Our location has many benefits to make your day exciting! The building boasts two large cafeterias, a full sized gym, Starbucks on site, and even dry cleaning in building!
- Leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements
- Develops and revises project plans and budgets
- Works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines
- Manage a group of projects associated with a specific business function
- Performs project risk analysis
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Exceptional communication skills
- Detail orientated
- Project management experience
- risk and compliance experience
- 5+ years project management experience required
- Project Management Professional Certification preferred
- Experience leading teams required
If this is the next step in your career you are looking for, email your resume to Erin.Kaiser@randstadusa.com!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.