Human Resources Assistant
Our client, a well established firm, located in Hatfeld, PA is seeking a Human Resources Associate for a temp-to-hire opportunity. The hours for the position are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with a salary ranging from $15 to $19 hourly depending on experience. Please see below for more details.
- Process all applications per company guidelines.
- Plan and conduct screenings, interviews, on-boarding, and new employee orientations.
- Handle payroll
- Use company HRIS system effectively
- Manage training classes for new employees
- Track all employee performance, benefits, compensation, and PTO
- Administer benefits program to employees
- Work with HR Director to complete all HR functions effectively
- Work with multiple departments to ensure all hiring and employee information is complete and documented.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma Required
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Must have 1 year of experience working in an office
- Must be comfortable handling and learning all human resources functions
This is a temporary to hire opportunity. If you are qualified for this position, please apply directly to this post or e-mail your resume to email@example.com
Your information will be reviewed by a recruiter; however, due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we are not able to respond directly to all applicants. Your resume submission is confidential and your materials will not be presented to a client without your specific consent. For a complete listing of our job openings, please visit us at www.randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.