Are you a polished, professional with a knack to being keen to details? Are you extremely organized and have the ability to be flexible in a fast paced environment? Do you enjoy solving problems by researching for solutions in a independent setting? If so, this opportunity may be for you!
One of our clients located in Downtown Houston is looking for a permanent Executive Administrative Assistant to grow along side their organization!
- Controlling all aspects of the business as it relates to owner's responsibilities and personal errands
- Acting as a stop gap between employees and owner by redirecting questions/concerns and addressing them in a timely and efficient manner
- Managing multiple calendars
- Managing multiple email accounts and correspondences with vendors
- Billing aspect of purchase orders
- Arranging travel
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Executive Assistant MUST Have:
- Minimum of at least 3 years in an Executive Admin Assistant role
- Extremely organized
- The ability to stay on top of calendars, meetings, and all business aspects of multiple moving parts
- Professional and energetic
- Adaptable and flexible
- Knowledge of Excel
- Excellent customer service when greeting all guests in the office
- Must be comfortable working in a small office fast-paced setting
- Excellent problem solving skills
Click to apply today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.