Human Resources Assistant
The San Jose office of a well-established transportation company is seeking an HR Admin to staff a large amount of open requisitions for bus drivers and mechanics. This is a permanent opportunity to work with a growing organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support with on-boarding procedures, including processing I-9s and standard new-hire paperwork.
- Scheduling on-site interviews with prescreened candidates.
- Electronic I-9 system management which includes handling e-verify requests.
- Auditing new hire paperwork.
- Filing, copying, composing letters, answering phone calls, ordering supplies and other administrative duties.
- Entering applicant information into databases with precision and accuracy.
- Handle general administrative duties and special projects with constantly moving priorities.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must have 3-5 years of human resources experience
- Exceptional professionalism, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have solid typing and communication skills.
- Outgoing, friendly and approachable.
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Monday- Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm, with overtime
- $22/hr - $24/hr
- All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical PPO, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
For immediate consideration please apply TODAY. Please submit your resume to Jon Hosea at Jon.Hosea@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.