Customer Service Intermediate level
HOURS: 9:00am to 5:30pm
DRESS CODE: Business casual
- Practice exceptional customer service and telephone techniques
- Deliver verbatim scripting.
- Ability to maintain patience and professionalism with plan members.
- Ability to listen to members and multi-task.
- Ability to utilize rebuttals and address member concerns in a detailed manner.
- Maintain member confidentiality and follow all HIPAA guidelines.
- Demonstrate the ability to navigate multiple systems in order to schedule nurse practitioner appointments.
- Ability to meet quality assessments standards and call monitoring requirements
- Cooperate with co-workers and management while working toward department goals
- Maintain center standards for performance and productivity
- Follow all center policies and procedures.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- 6 months prior call center experience in sales, education, customer service, collections, or similar (required)
- High School diploma or GED equivalency
- 18+ years of age
- Computer and typing skills (Data entry)
- Reading ability
- Drug Test, background screen and education verification
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop, sit, walk, twist and turn
- Ability to use a phone or wear a headset for extended periods of time
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and mouse
- Work environment is indoors, majority of time is spent sitting at a desk
Please apply online! You may also send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ~ please reference job number s_669894
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.