Customer Service Intermediate level
Randstad is currently seeking qualified Customer Service Representatives. We have an opportunity with a large health insurance provider located in St. Petersburg, FL.
Please send qualified resumes to email@example.com
1. Outbound Call center work
2. Make outbound calls to customers
3. Set appointments for traveling nurse practitioners to visit and conduct a checkup
4. Multitask on the phone and computer
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
1. High attention to detail
2. Intermediate computer proficiency
1. Previous call center experience is highly preferred - at least 6 months
2. HS Diploma
3. Ability to accommodate the shift
Shift: M-F 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.