Bilingual Customer Service Intermediate level
Our client, a large Pharmaceutical company located in Frisco, TX, has a need for 3 Bilingual in Cantonese/Mandarin or Korean Call Center Representatives. This role will last at least 6 months in duration and is paying $16.00 an hour.
Cantonese/Mandarin or Korean speaking bilingual candidates preferred due to our patient population. Under the general supervision of an Operations Manager, the Patient Access Specialist will be providing advanced services to patients, providers, and caregivers on behalf of patients for a specific manufacturer sponsored program or set of programs.
1. Provides advanced services to patients, providers and caregivers. Services could include but not limited to:
a. Billing and coding support
b. Claims assistance, tracking and submission
c. Prior authorization assistance and tracking
d. Coordination of benefits
e. Benefit verification result call
f. Welcome calls
g. Advanced alternate coverage research
i. Intakes and reports adverse events as directed.
2. Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers; resolves any customer requests in a timely and accurate manner; escalates complaints accordingly.
3. Establishes themselves as regional experts regarding payer trends and reports any reimbursement trends/delays to management team (e.g. billing denials, claim denials, pricing errors, payments, etc.).
4. Processes any necessary correspondence.
5. Coordinates with internal and external service providers to ensure services are performed in accordance with program policy and within expected service level agreements (SLA).
6. Maintains confidentiality in regards to all patient sensitive information.
7. Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined standard operating procedures to determine appropriate action.
Working hours: 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Preferred: Bilingual counselor fluent in Mandarin/Cantonese or Korean. Some background in verifying Medical or Prescription benefits
Good Attendance, Productivity, and Quality
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.