Answers calls from prospects considering enrollment in Medicare.
Facilitates lead intake and answers basic Medicare and benefit questions.
Completes data entry into Salesforce/CRM to document call.Responsibilities:
- Asks pertinent questions regarding needs of prospect; i.e. verifies doctor is in network, checks Rx in our formulary, registers prospects in TalkAbouts.
- Sets up call for Licensed Sales Representative to advise prospect regarding correct product.
- Conducts telephonic enrollment when caller is ready to enroll.
8:00 AM - 8:00 PMSkills:
- Minimum of one year experience in a sales or account management role
- Excellent phone skills.
- Effective listening and critical thinking skills.
- High School Diploma or GED is required; Associates or BA/BS preferred.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.