Patient Admissions/Care Coordinator
- Answer phones
- Register & schedule outpatients.
- Collection of co-pays.
- Interviews patients to obtain correct demographic and insurance information.
- Inputs a complete patient registration into a computerized registration system.
- Verifies insurance and obtains authorizations to ensure proper billing and collections.
- Reviews completed registration with a computerized registration system.
- Reviews completed registration with patient; assists patient with the signing of admission forms and other forms that may be required for department.
- Notifies provider of patient's arrival. Prepares admission packet of forms and labels for provider.
- Schedules appointments into computerized systems. May perform referrals. Along with a host of other assignments.
If would like to be considered, please email your resume to Benjamin.Carley@Randstadusa.com
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.