Administrative Assistant Intermediate level
Do you have a positive attitude and cheerful disposition? Are you a self-starter and have a superb ability to pay attention? If so, we are looking for you. We're hiring an Administrative Assistant to join the team for a mid-size law firm in Central San Diego.
The ideal candidate for this position is organized, resourceful, and a good problem solver.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for general clerical functions including correspondence, mail distribution, supply ordering, and filing. You will help maintain complex schedules, prepare reports and presentations and prepare for meetings. You will also maintain office equipment and supplies. Microsoft Excel, Word, and power point skills will be critical to the success of this role.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Professional verbal and written communication meeting highest levels of customer service.
- Answering telephones, direct incoming calls, and take messages.
- Prepare meeting calendars, attend meetings, and record and transcribe minutes
- Computing, recording, and proofreading data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Scheduling and meeting planning, including creating agendas and presentations.
- High school diploma or higher.
- previous administrative experience supporting a mid-sized company.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, particularly with outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Effective at planning, organization, and time management.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Ability to work independently.
- Confidence working with all levels of internal and external contacts.
Please apply directly to this position for immediate consideration. We are very excited to speak with you and hope the right candidate can start right away!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.