Guide qualified healthcare professionals to the areas of highest need throughout the country. Negotiate hourly rate, housing stipends and motivate candidates to attain certification and licensure in specific states. Build a pipeline of qualified candidates utilizing various sources while establishing a rapport and assisting them through the application process, background check and collection of necessary documents.
Utilizes current knowledge of industry recruiting and staffing strategies and best practices to coordinate, source, interview, and hire for all position levels.
??? Collaborates with FTN team and management to establish recruiting short and long term goals.
??? Guides healthcare professionals to highest need areas to fill prioritized requisitions.
??? Participates in recruitment and staffing initiatives as they impact Fresenius Travel Nurses.
??? Helps develop and coordinate the recruitment strategy for geographic regions utilizing web, networking, and advertising.
??? Coordinates housing arrangements and other logistical issues for temporary staff while on assignment.
??? Creates recruiting and interviewing plans for the identified open positions as needed.
??? Inputs the requirements and other pertinent information into the applicant tracking and requisition database.
??? Ensures the open positions are posted on the appropriate Internal Job Boards and advertised in the appropriate media.
??? Leverages online recruiting resources such as the internet; resume databases, networking channels, and other direct sources to identify and recruit the best possible candidates.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bachelors in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Masters degree in a related field preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- A minimum of one year of resource staffing and recruitment experience needed.
- Clinical/Healthcare recruitment experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Communicates on a monthly basis with all active staff.
- Minimum 60 phone calls per day.
- Able to support a diverse group of management.
- Excellent time management, negotiation, organizational skills, computer skills, multi-task/project management skills along with strong leadership skills
Do not wait to apply. I will be checking in on this frequently. We are looking to fill a few of these positions. Please apply with your updated resume. Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.