Randstad In-house Services is currently reviewing resumes for a Controls Engineer to assist our client, a world renowned manufacturer of advanced heating, air, and refrigeration technologies. Our client is looking to develop and implement a "smart" factory initiative by retrofitting current equipment or sourcing cost effective alternatives in order to link and sync to their various locations. This role will work across all platforms from inception through implementation providing expertise in design, development, and integration.
The normal schedule is Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Must be available based on production needs
Pay is $40.00 per hour
This position is considered temporary but open ended. It is the intention to hire the right candidate permanently.
The department is responsible for plant electric power distribution, Fire detection/warning/sprinkler system, HVAC, pneumatic, refrigerant supply, wastewater, and compressed gas systems for the entire facility as well as all production equipment. The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical systems, research and development, design, testing and assistance in building and upgrading existing electromechanical systems and controls
- Work closely with the maintenance and engineering team to achieve department goals
- Support system controls, controls upgrades, and electrical engineering initiatives
- Provide continuous improvement focus with a desire to improve the productivity, reliability, safety, and quality of services provided to our internal manufacturing customers
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Considered candidates will possess a well rounded skill set applicable to the following:
- NEC Electrical Code, NFPA guidelines, and OSHA safety, Safety PLC Standards (Class I Div III)
- Electrical design and systems analysis
- Allen-Bradley Micrologix, SLC 50x, & ControLogix PLC's
- Allen-Bradley/Rockwell Programming Suite (RSLogix 5/500/5000, RSLinx, RSView, RSNetworx)
- Siemens Step 7, Simotion, S7 Distributed safety, Drives ES/Simotion, S7 SCL
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server applications, including a fundamental understanding of database design and implements
- Computer networking (TCP/IP)
- AutoCAD, Visual Studio in C#, LabVIEW
- Technical Writing with proven Statistical Analysis
- Systems Integration/Automation and/or Robots / Robot integration
The ideal candidate will possess BS in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering (or other similar technical area) and/or equivalent work experience (at least 4 years)
Other qualifications include:
- Proven project management results
- Ability to communicate cross functionally
- Innovative, cost conscious, and results driven
Our clients organization is built upon world-class manufacturing facilities that produce our industry leading products. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your operations career, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a motivated, results-oriented Controls Engineer to continue to raise the bar in manufacturing.
Please include your resume when applying online - www.ranstadusa.com
Resumes may also be emailed to - firstname.lastname@example.org
All considered applicants must successfully pass a background and drug screen
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.