Quality Analyst Call Center
The Quality Analyst is responsible for monitoring and reporting on the overall quality of customer interactions; making improvement recommendations; assisting and collaborating with teams on recommended changes and improving overall quality of the customer experience.
1. Analyzes/audits member interactions (phone calls, cases, emails and internet inquiries) to identify areas of service delivery that did not meet pre-established performance standards within the service center.
2. Prepares standardized reports and analysis of development and training needs.
3. Provides structured and timely recommendations; verbal and/or written feedback to Quality &/or Client Service Manager.
4. Reports progress on problem resolution to management.
5. Collaborate with management to deliver effective training
6. Performs mock calls with new hires post-training to determine readiness for moving into support.
7. Provide feedback through targeted group coaching sessions for CSR Tier II that address service quality deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities.
8. Uses customer service expertise to assess existing practices and procedures for process improvement opportunities with all service center teams and sites.
9. Uses service center tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns effecting quality.
10. Collaborates with call quality team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience.
11. Flexible to assist Service Center during high call volume and peak times with member phone calls to stay current on process and knowledge, as needed.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Experienced time management skills, including the ability to run many projects simultaneously
A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
Good organizational skills
Ability to be flexible and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines in a team environment
Must be a self-starter
Excellent interpersonal, verbal, writing and analytic skills
Excellent attendance and punctuality are essential
Ability to read, write and verbally communicate effectively in English
Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
Ability to understand and follow instructions
Education: High School Diploma/GED; Technical school or College degree preferred
Experience: Minimum 2 years Benefits Administration, Health or Life insurance customer service, or Quality Assurance experience.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Bi-Lingual a plus.
Or, any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.