Supply Chain Specialist/Dispatch
TEMPORARY (overnight shift)
Wednesday - Saturday
5 pm - 5 am
- Receives and processes documents for accuracy, which requires complex knowledge of customers, carriers, and procedures.
- Processes operational data in software systems and applications, identifies missing or potential operational or service concerns, and resolves with the appropriate groups.
- Utilizes databases, logs, and other sources to locate and verify information; information is usually complex in nature.
- Identifies and completes services or assists others that require special or expedited handing.
- Addresses complex or escalated internal or external customer questions and concerns regarding shipments, billing, status, services, carriers, and other needs.
- Tracks orders and shipments and assists with tracing as needed; usually more complex, domestic and may involve international operations.
- Runs, analyzes and summarizes operational reports and details; presents information to co-workers or supervisors are needed.
Working hours: 5:00 PM - 5:00 AM
- data entry
- customer service
- logistic experience
*temporary role for 1-2 months*
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.