Randstad is seeking motivated and talented professionals for an exciting Buyer Assistant
opportunity with a global leader in the field of agriculture an biotechnology.Responsibilities
I this role you will assist in the procurement of all services, agreements, leases, project, stock and non-stock MRO items to ensure the plant???s ability to operate. Scope / Specific Responsibilities of the Position:
- Convert requisitions to purchase orders while maintaining compliance with procurement policies and procedures.
- Manage acknowledgements, expedites, backorders and other procurement issues related to purchases.
- Communicate with customers (internal and external) regarding all aspects of procured goods or services.
- Assist St. Louis Payables personnel, plant personnel, and suppliers in resolving invoice issues. Includes providing Plant support and training for the Payables Readsoft Webcycle process/system.
- Manage new vendor setup, recurring payments, and ERS functionality, and annual blanket POs for the plant.
- Maintain knowledge of State of Iowa sales tax law in order to provide accurate sales tax codes on purchase orders.
- Provide procurement training to end users. Training topics may include but are not limited to SAP procurement functions (i.e. requisitioning, requisition approval, service entry sheets, accounts payable) and Plant and Corporate procurement policies and procedures. Participate in developing training materials when necessary.
Flexible 8 hour shift starting between 6 AM and 8 AMTop Skills Needed: Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience with SAP and/or Ariba
- Clerical experience
- Experience entering POs
- Vendor management experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.