Licensed Benefit Advisor
Join this team of professionals assisting current carrier members with plan selections, in this role a licensed advisor will handle members who are losing their existing coverage and have an SEP to enroll into a new plan. We are also recruiting agents to assist Medicare and Pre-Medicare eligible retirees in selecting the appropriate health plans. As a New Business Benefit Advisor (NBBA) you will handle any customer who has no existing enrollments.
This Licensed Benefit Advisor's (insurance sales agent) responsibilities include: selling/enrolling retirees or current members into appropriate Insurance products including but not limited to health, prescription drug, vision and dental plans, and advising Pre-Medicare eligible recipients on their options. This is done primarily through providing Medicare education, conducting needs analysis, and assisting the retirees or members in selecting an appropriate plan for their needs.
- Knowledge of Medicare health, prescription drug plan, vision and dental enrollments. Ability to identify Medicare prospect??s needs using a needs based selling approach, accurately answering questions, addressing any concerns, and recommending appropriate plan
- Enroll members compliantly and efficiently into selected Medicare Health Insurance, prescription drug, vision and dental plans by reading scripting verbatim. Provide accurate information to Pre-Medicare retirees regarding the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Generate outbound phone calls to pre-set appointments and non-pre-set appointments, actively listen to identify customer questions and needs, utilize probing questions when necessary
- Handle inbound service calls by providing accurate and complete information via researching/selling/locating licensed agent
- Actively manage all assigned appointments to ensure all retirees needs are met on a timely basis
- Respond to voicemails within 24 hours, internal chat requests, handle and support customer complaints and/or client escalations
- Deliver a consistently positive customer experience in a highly ethical and professional manner
- Absorb new information and have the flexibility to adapt to new processes rapidly
- Understand and remain compliant with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Medicare Marketing Guidelines and client quality standards
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Education and Certification
--High School degree (or GED) required
--Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience preferred
--America's Health Insurance Plan(AHIP)
Required Knowledge and Sales Experience
--Active resident health insurance license along with all applicable lines of authority for the resident state the agent resides within, or ability to renew license prior to start date
--Desire to learn, ability to self-study, drive to succeed
--Aptitude for understanding details of Medicare insurance and complying with all CMS regulations
--No contracting restrictions as related to carriers and/or previous employers. Release documents are required if previously sponsored by carriers and brokers
--Ability to successfully complete America's Health Insurance Plan(AHIP)
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Must be flexible to work any assigned shift between 7am - 10pm; 7 days per week plus overtime as needed
10 weeks paid training
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.