Senior Administrative Assistant
Our client, a well-known multi-location medical practice is seeking an experienced Senior Administrative Assistant to work in their new executive suite located in Silver Spring, MD. This role will directly support the CEO of the organization along with overseeing the coordination of activities for the executive leadership team and other managers as needed.
Primary duties will include:
Scheduling meetings and handling arrangements such as venue, travel and catering
Maintaining and coordinating the calendars of the executive leadership
Serving as receptionist and gatekeeper to control access to the executive leadership team
Producing meeting minutes
Opening and sorting company mail
Preparing, editing and mailing correspondence
Typing of policies and preparation of expense and other types of reports
Monitoring practice??s social media presence
Maintenance of company records and other important files and papers
Communication between the executive leadership and staff
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, savvy, self-starter with the ability to prioritize competing needs, complete tasks on time, and maintain discretion and confidentiality. Candidate must be a confident problem solver and a responsive, friendly team player with the instincts to avoid conflict. Candidate should also have:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build productive relationships with different stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to adapt to different personalities and balance competing demands
- Committed to quality performance but flexible in approach
- Familiarity with medical terminology preferred
- At least 3 years' experience as an AA or EA
- Experience supporting executives, preferably in the health care field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and social media
- Experience with electronic medical records, ideally NextGen, would be a plus
As a valuable member of our team, you will be eligible for a generous compensation package that includes competitive pay, paid leave, medical and dental coverage, life and disability coverage, 401(k), tuition assistance and more!
Do you feel that you are a great fit for this opportunity? Please apply below and follow up with Katie O'Connor who can be reached at email@example.com, with a copy of your resume and why you are a great fit! We will be in touch, soon!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.