Three months, Sep 4th
– Dec 4thPay Rate:
$13.75 per hour, full time, W-2 positionShift Required:
Open availability to work any shift between 8AM and 8PM, 7 days per week. 8 hours per day, five days per week. Must be available to work the day after Thanksgiving. What you’ll be doing:
In this role you will be answering calls from prospects considering enrollment in Medicare. You will facilitate the intake and answer basic Medicare and benefit questions. You will then complete data entry into Salesforce/CRM to document call.
- Asks pertinent questions regarding needs of prospect such as verifying doctor is in network and checking prescriptions to make sure they will be covered
- Sets up call for Licensed Sales Representative to advise prospect regarding correct product.
- Conducts enrollment on the phone when caller is ready to enroll.
- Non-smoking facility; all candidates must be non-smokers.
- All employees will have to take flu shot in October
- Completion of Plan and Product training prior to open enrollment season with a passing rate of 90% is required.
- Minimum of one year experience in a sales or account management role; one year experience selling Medicare/Individual products strongly preferred.
- Medical, Hospital or health office experience strongly preferred
- Ability to multi-task. Operate computer, Salesforce CRM system, utilize website and phone system while speaking and collecting information from prospective enrollees.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Effective listening and critical thinking skills.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, is required
- Accident & Health insurance license in state of Ohio is a plus, but not required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.