The Office Clerk is also responsible for the processing/distributing of mail, maintaining inventory levels of all kitchen and office supplies and providing back up support for the front desk.
Essential Job Functions
1. Processes all outgoing mail in accordance with pre-sort and 1st Class USPS regulations. Stays current with postal regulations and rates and seeks opportunities for savings. Monitors postage supply and replenishes as necessary. Maintains service and supplies for postage machine.
2. Processes center mail. Maintains address stamps for each center.
3. Distributes incoming mail and deliveries.
4. Coordinates and processes overnight delivery, i.e. UPS, Fed Ex, etc. Maintains appropriate supply of overnight materials.
5. Coordinates and maintains the company??s UPS Campus Ship program including setting up new users and creating new reference numbers for the Accounting Department.
6. Responsible for maintaining inventory levels of all kitchen and office supplies at the Corporate Office and coordinating procurement of necessary replenishments with Office Services Administrator.
7. Provides back-up support for front desk on a daily basis.
8. Coordinates with Human Resources to ensure prompt set-up for new and temporary employees at the Corporate Office.
9. Responsible for maintaining appropriate levels of toners, drums, etc. for copiers at the Corporate Office.
10. Maintains neat appearance of reception lobby area and conference rooms.
11. Coordinates service calls for office equipment with Office Services Administrator.
12. Performs other job-related duties as may be assigned.
Working hours: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Must have knowledge of the Real Estate/ Property Management Experience
E-mail Katrina.firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in the position
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.