Customer Service Entry Level
A leading multinational car rental company is in search of a customer service representative at its' San Jose Airport location. As a customer service representative, you will share your product knowledge, assess customer needs and qualify each customer using their company rental requirement guidelines. You must be available to work anytime and any day as they are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
This is a permanent opportunity.
??? Greeting customers in a professional, friendly and timely manner.
??? Answering inbound calls.
??? Listen and understand customer requests, questions and complaints and assist them accordingly.
??? Opportunities to persuasively provide optional services, vehicle upgrades and other products.
??? Opportunities to actively listen and resolve customer issues.
??? Accurately input orders and data into the system.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 1 year of experience in a customer service, preferably in retail.
- Strong ability to actively listen and communicate solutions.
- Friendly, upbeat and positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast paced environment and make quick decisions.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be 20 years or older.
- Must be willing to submit to a background and drug screening
- Must have a driver's license and a clean driving record
??? Permanent Opportunity
??? Full time position: 40hrs a week, Must be flexible to work any shift, as they are open 24hrs 7 days a week
??? Base pay: $15.25/hr
??? All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical PPO, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.